Photobucket Welcome :D



제목 뽀뽀가싫음 키스 해줄까
· 작가 넌너무어려ㅛ
메일 goaga7@hanmail.net

Title  If you hate bbobbo, do you want a kiss?
Author You're too young

Created by : MELo- loves
VIPS : I II


Wednesday, September 10, 2008
chapter 2 @ 6:44:00 PM
뽀뽀가싫음 키스 해줄까
[If you hate bbobbo, do you want a kiss]



2.





.......

.........................










....
































Like yesterday, lying down on my bed -_-

Thinking about the talk we had just now -_-



Eum...Cohabiting...?

You'll only see such things in novels..-_-..

Now, Han Minwon, you're also facing the same predictament of cohabiting with someone

ㅜ_ㅜ

That person...Does he want to live together with me? -0-








Eum..

3 months..

3 months...





3 months....?









.......











...........................





..............





........






.....





...





..





The next day.




After thinking for a long time yesterday

I've come to a decision..-_-..-_-..




You're crazy, Han Minwon =_=

However, however ㅠ^ㅠ








"That's right, you made a right decision ^ㅇ^"

"ㅠ^ㅠ But! It's only for 3 months!"

"I got it~ -.,- Vacate by this evening!"






















Starting the morning by seeing the monster lady's smile

The breakfast I ate..-_-..Eueukkk...-0-

Anyway, I'm a person who won't be there by evening time =_=







Not caring about what monster lady said -_-^

With a heavy heart, I made my way to school -0-




















..........

















......................



















I arrived in school and, ㅇ_ㅇ

All the kids are talking and making a lot of noises

What is happening +__+ Another fight -.,-??










"Huh?ㅇ_ㅇ Na Jung!!"

"-0-"












Upon seeing me, with the +What do I do+ kinda look -_-

To a +pitiful+ gaze was Na Jung







And all the kids -_-;...What the hell is it =_=

Why are you guys all looking at me like that? -_-




















"What the hell. You're Han Minwon?"

"No...-_-...Yes?! -0-..."














This...-_-

I don't even know my own name =_=

This is the name my Appa gave me ㅠ^ㅠ



Again, I'm seeing my dad's face...-_-

Anyway -0- Who the hell is this bitch! =_=

Calling my name like that -0-

This bastard!!>_<












"What the hell =_= She's weird."
















Looking at me with eyes which thinks that I'm weird -0-

Glaring at me up and down, this bastard's mouth starts opening again -0-










"...Annoying =_= Why the hell do you look like this?! I'm going crazy, going crazy."



















-_-^..-_-^..=_=^..-_-^..

Annoying!!!!!!!!!!

Who the hell are you, appearing in front of me ㅜ^ㅜ

In addition to seeing the monster lady's smile since the start of this morning,

I have to face such mean things here!! ㅜ^ㅜ










This bastard, who are you to come and make me feel like dying for the second time

since this morning ㅠ^ㅠ


.....


.....I feel like dying for the second time, -_-^...












"-0- This...=_=....son of a bitch -0-"

"...-_-^..? What?!=_=..the hell?..."













That's right, this bastard, -_-

in front of me, who else is there besides you =_=
















"That's right You YOU!! Who the hell are you

starting from the morning, appearing in front of me and bothering me ㅜ^ㅜ"








"-_-...Wah...She's ugly, but her mouth is really harsh,"


























To his friends that were beside him

that fucking bastard told them this -_-





Ah seriously. I've been unlucky starting from this morning!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Where did Shin Najung went to ㅜ^ㅜ She's supposed to save me during times like this

ㅜ0ㅜ

Why is this fucking bastard exchanging looks with his friends! ㅜ^ㅜ

















"..Hoo...=_=..You'll still be seeing me often -_-^

therefore, you have to be careful, and more careful! -0-. OKAY?"




"No OKAY. -_-"









Euhaha -_-

Anyway, !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




Fucking bastard, when am I going to see you again -_-^

I don't want to see bastards like you twice!, ㅜ_ㅜ

I don't know you -0- Did you see wrongly?! -_-








"=_=..That, did you say it thinking that it's Yooma?!"











Yoo..Yooma?-_-..

Could it be you..

wanted to say Humor instead, -_-

Crazy bastard =_=

















"-0- What the hell's Yooma!!>_< It's Humor!!

>_< Are you crazy!?>_< Retard!!>_<..."









"....=_=...That...That's about the same =_=^ Fuck, =_="
























For no reason, he's getting embarrased, -_-

I've seen too many bastards that are like you

but out of them all, you're the most

Ig.no.rant -_-^


















"Go order some raddish -0-"


















Saying that >_<

I, Han Minwon -0-







ran out of our school, Yeogo High +_+

YeoGo! You've never seem this good to me >_<

If I'm escaping from this bastard, seriously, you should be beside me +_+

Seriously, thanks alot, Yeogo -.,-
















..............
















..........
















.................




















That evening.

















"Appa!!!!!!ㅜ_ㅜ"








Does this even make sense...ㅜ_ㅜ

starting from tomorrow!? ㅜ_ㅜ..

That is too..ㅜ_ㅜ







Cohabiting..ㅜ_ㅜ

starting from tommorow!ㅜ_ㅜ

Today's only Saturday! The fact that tomorrow's Sunday, I really hate it!ㅜ_ㅜ


















"..Euheum...-.,-..Minwon, after the 3 months -0-

if your heart goes to the young guy, hopefully the two of you can get married...



Palbeom has agreed on this too..."






"Don't make me laugh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ㅠ0ㅠ"





















Married?! Why is it me!!!!!!!!!!ㅠ^ㅜ










.........














.........................















Even though I really wanted to say it like this ㅜ_ㅜ

Time passed really fast, -_-

it's really that damn Sunday. -_-^

















.............




















Together with Palbeom ahjusshi's family at the resturaunt -_-; Psh,





Our family who's sitting..ㅜ_ㅜ

by all means, pretty, first daughter

Minwon, being sent away to a complete stranger ㅜ_ㅜ

☜ She's saying these herself -_-



















Because of the hat that's being pulled down tightly,

that guy's face cannot be seen..-0-..

Heard that he's from Sanggo..ㅇ_ㅇ..and he seems really good looking >_< EuheeEuhee

ㅜ_ㅜ...













.......















"There..Jungwan..Say your greetings,"
































And then










Slowly...


Slowly...


Slowly...


Slowly...


















He took off his cap...



....















.............













........













..................








......
















...















Fucking bastard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!=0=^

What the hell! Why the hell are you here =0=^



















.....

















"Kik.

See, told you we'll meet again...right?.."















 제목 · 뽀뽀가싫음 키스 해줄까 ·

 작가 넌너무어려ㅛ

 메일 goaga7@hanmail.net

mr.강-대성 <3