Photobucket Welcome :D



제목 뽀뽀가싫음 키스 해줄까
· 작가 넌너무어려ㅛ
메일 goaga7@hanmail.net

Title  If you hate bbobbo, do you want a kiss?
Author You're too young

Created by : MELo- loves
VIPS : I II


Monday, September 22, 2008
Chapter 7 @ 12:23:00 AM
뽀뽀가싫음 키스 해줄까
[If you hate bbobbo, do you want a kiss]





7.









Home,




















"Sleep well =_=..I'm going to sleep -0-"

"......Ya, Han Minwon.."

"=_= What is it!"

"I..like my lifesaver.."
































Talking about his lifesaver again? =_=^

Seriously, where is Lee Jungwan's lifesaver! ㅜ^ㅜ



At least let him find you..-_-^..

Anyway, it's serious mood again, -_-^..=_=^

Bastard =_=


























"Tha...that's right -0-;

then try finding your lifesaver =_="



"..But then..I won't like you anymore?!"


























Son of a bitch ㅜ^ㅜ

What is he talking about again ㅜ^ㅜ


Why is he saying crazy things again? ㅜ_ㅜ

Talking as if I'm the one who likes him ㅜ^ㅜ





















"Aish!! =_=^

Who told you to like me?! =_=^ Anyway! Sleep well!! ㅜ_ㅜ^"




"...Aren't you curious??"






























What is it again, this rascal ㅜ^ㅜ

Let's just sleep ㅜ_ㅜ




I'm so freaking tired..ㅜ_ㅜ^...






























"What is it ㅜ_ㅜ"

"Why do I want to find my..lifesaver.."




















True -.,-




Of course I'm a little curious?!

...☜Who =_=??????


But even though I'm curious..=_=





Now, I'm too sleepy ㅠ^ㅠ..




















"Eu eung =_=

I'm curious =_= But I'm sleepy-0-..Sleep well ㅜ_ㅜ"




"...."



























Walking behind Lee Jungwan who's in serious mood

I went back to my room and +Pulssak+ -_-;


rolled on my bed..


Shit, now I'm curious =_+







Now I'm not sleepy anymore! ㅜ_ㅜ

My sleepiness went away ㅜ^ㅜ

..-.,-..











..


But why is he searching so seriously for his lifesaver?! ㅇ_ㅇ




I'm curious, I'm curious..

This rascal Lee Jungwan, I'm really curious..ㅜ^ㅜ.












..








That rascal,

I'm curious why he has my banana doll too..



..


Why is he searching for his lifesaver, I'm curious..ㅜ^ㅜ..

Someday,


All this..I'll know all of them..ㅜ^ㅜ..








.........














Next day,






















"Ya! =_=

There's school today -0-


..


Our school's anniversary day ends today too >_<"




"=_= I know that too"

























..-_-..-_-..

Then what the hell should I do, !!!!!!=_=^



I just..ㅜ_ㅜ

only wanted to let you know ㅜ^ㅜ..



























....

















...................







....




















"=_=

You have to go to school today ㅜ^ㅜ"























Lee Jungwan's school and my school



is in completely opposite direction =_=..

Why is this rascal,



always following behind me?! -_-^

Could it be that he tranferred to my school? >_<




-_- My school's Yeogo high =_=^

No matter how I ran, this rascal's constantly, always following me ㅜ^ㅜ..


























..





In front of the school,













"=_=

Why do you keep following me ㅜ^ㅜ"


"..Have a nice day..=_="


















And then

this rascal waved his hands once..





What the hell..





..








Then..-0-..


He's trying to send me to school?!..ㅇ_ㅇ..


Im..possi..ble..ㅇ_ㅇ..












...




And then this rascal,


started to run towards his school..-0-..
























..










Somehow..












I think I might have to give that rascal a kiss..ㅜ^ㅜ..














..











This rascal


..






I'm starting to like him..ㅜ_ㅜ..











...








.........














"What the hell, what the hell?! Huh, huh?

Why are you together with Lee Jungwan!!>_<"















.....









..............













Sometime later, -_-










..


Listening to all the things =_=

..I have to say is Najung ㅠ^ㅠ..





But she gossips alot ㅜ_ㅜ..




















..




"Oh my god!!!!!!!!!!???????????!!!!!!!!!!!

....






Co..co...co...habit......ing....?? Cohabiting?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!=0=^.."
























This girl >_< ㅜ_ㅜ..

What I am going to do if you scream out loudly like that!! ㅜ^ㅜ..





And at that moment

the kids in our class stared at Najung and me ㅜ^ㅜ..

We became the centre of attention ㅜ^ㅜ..

























"..Ha..Haha..^ㅇ^..

Eueung, my friend..is cohabiting with someone!!^ㅇ^.."



"..=_=..."

























-_-^

You're dead, Shin Najung ㅜ^ㅜ..



..










Our specific talk is


now..





Lunch time at -0-..












Our secret spot =_= Keuhehe >_<

Rooftop,























..



"Hoooo..ㅇ_ㅇ

So..-0-..yo...you are..co..cohabiting with Lee Jungwan?!?!?!?"














Sipping her

banana milk while talking is Najung =_=




That's right >_<


That's right that's right!!You did..didn't do...anything else right??"
























What do you mean..-_-..-_-..

This little =_=^..





Please don't look at me

with those round crazy eyes, -_-^

I'll pity you, =_=^




















"Anyway..

=_= Lee Jungwan is a rascal -0-;"














And then,

that time +Let's sleep together+

I suddenly thought of these words, -_-;





And then


this bitch =_=







..


What are we going to do =_=

We can't possibly watch videos -.,-^




























"I'm going to go visit your house ㅇ_ㅇ!!"

"Oh what?"




"Let's go your house >_< let's go >_<

Lee Jungwan, he's not the only gold +_=

His friend are really cool too >_<"



"-_-..Forget it!! If it's like that don't come ㅜ^ㅜ"

"-0- Aish~!! ?_< I only said it like that, but actually I felt that you were pitiful.."



























That look of yours!!!!!!!!!!!ㅜ^ㅜ..









.....




















I can't win her -_-



After we were dismissed from school,





















Shin Najung came to the office studio,

that Lee Jungwan and I were living together in -_-^

Shit!!!!!!!!!!!!ㅜ^ㅜ





I'm too nice ㅜ_ㅜ^














..











Najung who was looking here and there..

walked towards that rascal Lee Jungwan's room -_-;




=_= You bitch, you're a pervert =_=^






















"Shin Najung!!-0-^

You..just sit here quietly =_+"




"Aish, alright alright -_-"























Although you pretended that you lost and sat on the sofa!! ㅜ_ㅜ

Why is your eyes


always going back towards that rascal Jungwan's room =_=??





..☜ Suddenly calling him +Jungwan+ ㅜ_ㅜ...;



















...














..




But then why is Lee Jungwan not back yet? ㅇ_ㅇ..













..












was what I was thinking -0-

and coming in from the door was -0-







Lee Jungwan..














..








And, -_-

and his friends -0-

I saw that time =_=







Psh, =_=..

I also have my friend too -_-^
















"What the hell -_-^

Who is she ??? =_=^"







"My friend -0-"





"Fuck =_=

elephants only play around with elephants don't they -_-"












Bastard..-_-

what the hell is he talking about =_=^????






Seriously,

he's like a retard..-_-^



















Najung's face was


slowly starting to crumple +_+



and walked up in front of of Lee Jungwan -0-..

























"Dumbass, retard!!>_<

What was that, does that even make any sense?!!>_<




Since you're a lion, do you only play with other lion kids!!?>_<"







"-_-..

Why am i a lion, fuck =_=^"


















Huk..-_-..-_-..

=_=




But anyway..

Why is he a lion, Najung..-_-..





















"=_=


-_- Hurry up and get out?! =_=^"






"Then get your friends to leave too >_< !!"

"-_-..Annoying,"

"Jungwan..ㅇ_ㅇ.."




















At that moment,



A guy beside him started to speak -0-

calling out Lee Jungwan's name quietly..-_-


















"What!!"




















Psh -ㄷ-

What a bad temper. -_-

















"Is she


your wife? ㅇ_ㅇ"























Wh..wha...what the hell?!! =0=^


My ears are not going crazy are they!! =_=^

Now

that guy's ㅜ^ㅜ

wi...wife!? =_= Who!! Lee Jungwan's wife?! =_=^




Cr..cr..crazy..ㅜ_ㅜ^.........


















"Fuck =_=

Kim Injae!!!! Do you wanna die -_-^



Is an elephant a lion's wife?!?"



























-_-


Cham =_=^






What the hell is that -_-..

Why are you calling yourself a lion -_-^


From now onwards

you're a lion -_-^



I really don't understand this rascal..

















"..ㅇ_ㅇ..

I know her -0-"



"..Huh?"





















That kid Kim Injae

stared at me while



saying that -0-






You know me?! -ㅇ-

I've never seen a bastard like you =_=























"How do you know her"

















At this time

Lee Jungwan's expression is slightly mad -0-



-ㅇ-

So what if you have a scary expression -_-^


You're always having a scary expression =_=





















"Oh? -0-

It's just that way..

Ah yea ㅇ_ㅇ what's your name!!>_<"








"Me?"














That kid Kim Injae


asked Najung this question -_-



He's totally Najung's type..-_-









Najung's ideal guy has to be cute and

has alot of cuteness -_-^

those that she can look after and protect -_-;

She likes guys like that -0-;


Her personality is really unique >_< Kkyareureuk -.,-^






















"I'm Shin Najung >_<"

"Wah >_< how exciting!!"

"..-_-.."



















=_=

This...



Kim Injae..?

Shin Najung hates hearing that >_<






















"Haha ^ㅇ^

Eueung >_< exciting? >_<"























..-_-..-_-..

What the hell






Shin Najung's enduring it =_=^

Then I should

just buy a banana milk and not say anything ㅜ^ㅜ























"Ya,

why is he like this? ㅇ_ㅇ"






"Don't disturb them, Kim Injae he's working -_-^"

























Wo..working -_-






=_= Then..

those two..now..













their eyes met, -_-.....























Anyway..



Opening the plastic bag

that was in Lee Jungwan's hand since earlier on..











That was none other than beer -_-





























































 제목 · 뽀뽀가싫음 키스 해줄까 ·

 작가 넌너무어려ㅛ

 메일 goaga7@hanmail.net

mr.강-대성 <3